The demo app from the live tutorial on this site. Live example and source code.
A great place to get started with batman.js. Live example and source code.
- Batman Rails Demo [zhubert]
- Realtime Batman App [zhubert]
- Batman.js - An Introduction [zhubert]
- Batman's Secret Cache [johnthethird]
- Reset Batman.js Object Attributes [kevinthompson]
- Getting Started with Batman.js [speg]
For the sake of asynchronous communication, most discussion and announcements about batman.js will take place via the mailing list, hosted on Google Groups.
batman.js is released as open source software under the MIT license. We invite you to download, modify, and use the code. If you do anything you think other people would find useful, we love pull requests!
Found a bug or other nasty in batman.js? It's still new, so it's bound to happen! We use GitHub's issue tracker to manage our issues.